The last date to apply online is closed
Last date for applying online : 18.04.2012 (Wednesday)
Last Date for receipt of Registration Slip : 20.04.2012 (Friday)
- Before applying candidates must read the detailed recruitment advertisement as available on the website thoroughly and carefully. They should also read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) as uploaded on CONCOR website.
- Candidates will need to provide certain details from the Demand Draft at the time of online submission of application form. You must have the Demand Draft ready before filling up the application form. Please Note that Application submitted without the details of the Demand Draft will not be accepted (wherever application fees is required). Cheques/IPO will not be accepted.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria click on the link’ Apply Online’ and choose the post you want to apply and then click apply
- Fill up the Application Format carefully as per instructions provided therein. Last Date of Applying Online is 16.04.2012.
- After filling the form correctly, submit the same by clicking the “SUBMIT” Button where by the data filled by you will be captured,
- On successful submission of online application form, a unique auto generated Registration Number will be allotted which will appear on Registration Slip (print version of the application form),
- Please save the Registration Slip (Print Version of Online Application Form) using “SAVE AS” function and after that you should take the print out.
- You must keep an additional print out of the application form for all future references.
- Take print of ‘Registration Slip’ and note your Registration Number which will be required for taking re-print of ‘Registration Slip’ later from the link provided for the purpose at CONCOR website. Send printed Registration Slip after pasting attested recent colored passport size photograph alongwith all the documents and application fees specified in the detailed recruitment advertisement so as to reach CONCOR latest by 20.04.2012. The application should be addressed to:
Group General Manager (HR),
Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR),
CONCOR Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110076
(Note: It is mandatory for candidates applying through online mode to send Registration Slip alongwith the specified documents so as to reach by 20.04.2012 (Friday) at the specified CONCOR address otherwise their online application will not be considered).
- The registration slip/ application should be accompanied by the following (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer):
- Two recent coloured passport-size photographs,
- Copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, physically handicapped/ Disability certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Armed Forces Service Certificate or Proof for Ex-Servicemen candidates in the format prescribed by Govt. of India (if applicable),
- Candidates applying for posts reserved for OBCs should submit copy of non-creamy layer certificates in the format prescribed by Central Govt.,
- Copy of Testimonials relating to age, minimum educational/ professional qualification with mark-sheet (including proof that Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate Program is an accredited course of approved/recognized institution by Govt. / AICTE,), experience proof (through appointment letter and experience certificate/first and last salary slip/any other relevant document), etc.
- Application fee (except for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in the form of crossed demand draft in favour of “Container Corporation of India Ltd.” drawn at New Delhi amounting to (a) 150/- for the post of Sr. Asst. (C&O) and (b) 150/- for the post of Hindi Translator (Note: Payment of Application Fee by any
other mode is not accepted and the application may liable to be
- Application Process will be completed only on receipt of
Registration Slip (Print Version of Online Application Form).