Age Limit: 30 years as on cut off date for submission of application i.e. twenty days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Upper age limit relaxation is given as under:
- Upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
- Upto a maximum of 10 years if the candidate is a physically handicapped person.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 15 years.
- For candidates belonging to OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 13 years.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years (8 years for SC/ST and 6 years for OBCs candidates) for Ex-Servicemen. This is in addition to the period of their service in the Defence force. However, they should not have crossed 50 years of age.
- Relaxation in the case of govt. Servants as per orders and instructions in force by the central Govt.
- Upto 40 years in the case of departmental candidates (in case of SC/ST 45 years).
- For any other category, the age relaxation as per Govt. rules as promulgated from time to time.