How to Apply
- The scales are presently on CDA pattern of pay scales but shall be changed to IDA pattern of pay scales soon.
- No travelling allowances will be paid to the candidates (except SC & ST candidates) for appearing in the Written
Examination/Interview. However, for SC/ST candidates, Travelling Allowance, only Second class ordinary fare
(to & fro) shall be reimbursed as per Rules on production of journey details including Railway/Bus Tickets by the
shortest route. The distance should not be less than 30 Kms.
- The General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas reserves the right to call only those candidates, who according to his decision suitable for the post and mere eligibility will not entitles any candidate for being called for interview or
selection. In case large numbers of applications are received, the General Manager reverses the right to restrict/
short list the candidates to be called for written test/interview based on merit in particular trade/qualification.
- The post notified shall be increased or decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment process for the
posts or any particular post (S) can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision
of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Those already working in Central Government/State Government PSU/Corporation must apply through proper
channel in the prescribed form. At the time of joining , a proper and unconditional relieving order/discharge certificate
from the previous employer will have to be produced by the candidate.
- The place of posting shall be normally Dewas (M.P.) but transferable to any of the Units under SPMCIL
(Hoshangabad / Nashik / Delhi / Noida / Mumbai / Kolkata / Hyderabad).
- Application that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete application and
those received after the last date as also applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained.
- There shall be written/practical test in the relevant field including General Knowledge/Maths and practical test
wherever necessary. The medium of question papers for written test shall be English and Hindi. Those passing with
the minimum marks prescribed by the committee shall be allowed to appear in the personal interview. The Decision
of Bank Note Press, Dewas in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of written examination, Interview and selection
will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The selected candidates are required to perform the duties as per directions of their superiors and have to perform
the duties of any Section/Sub Section in BNP in Printing, Control, Ink Factory, Workshop, Office, Hospital as Directed
and also have to perform the duties of higher / lower posts as per the requirement of the organization. The selected
candidates at the S-1 level are also liable to be posted on the machines and they have to perform their duty as per
directions and are required to work physically on the machine plant/equipment etc. and are liable to be posted in
any section/sub-section of Bank Note Press.
- For Security reason, the selected candidates are required to stay in the BNP colony and the Quarter will be allotted
as per their entitlement depending on the availability.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification
& experience of the applicant.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- For any disputes the jurisdiction shall be Dewas.
- Person who has been dismissed from the service of any Govt./PSU/CPSE organization need not apply.
- Before applying for the posts, the candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible according to the eligibility criteria as
stipulated above. If the candidate found not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the
recruitment. Please note that even if the candidate qualify in the written examination/interview and subsequently it
is found that he/she do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate who appeared in final years examination and result is awaited, can also apply but at the time of
joining he must submit marksheet, in case he is selected in written test/interview
Documents to be attached
- Candidates can submit their applications either by OFFLINE MODE or ONLINE MODE as per details given below:
Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format, paste their photograph at the appropriate places, put their signature at all pages and send it to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 along with prescribed Application Fee and copies of Testimonials, through ordinary post only. The application complete in all respect should reach the above post box within twenty (20) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Offline Application In the format (type written in English) completed in all respects, is to be sent in an envelope superscripted "Application for the post of
*** Please write Name of the post applied for e.g. Junior Technician (Electrical).
- Online Application can be submitted on
the website http://specialtest.in/bnp2k12
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) drawn in favour of General Manager, Bank Note Press payable at Dewas is to be enclosed along with the application.
Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the demand draft. No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
- The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should furnish the attested copy of the caste certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candicates are also required to submit a self-undertaking to that effect.
- Please note that the candidature of candidate shall be cancelled if he/she submits more than one application forms for the same post.
- Application can be submitted by a candidate only once and against only one of the posts, which means that a candidate can apply for any one post only. Hence, you are advised to apply for the post most suitable to your Qualification, Experience, etc.
- Duly completed application should be sent by
ordinary post to reach the "Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New
Delhi-110 003" within 20 days from the date of publication of this
advertisement. Application received late/incomplete will be rejected.
Bank Note Press management will not be responsible for any postal
delay/loss of document during the transit. No correspondence in this
regard will be entertained. Bank Note Press will also not take
responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent without
application form. Any deviation from the prescribed format will result
in rejection of the application.
- Higher Secondary or High School Examination certificate in support of the date of birth.
- Copy of certificate of Graduation/Post Graduation/Technical Qualification with each final mark sheet.
- Experience certificates.
- Copy of caste certificate, duly attested (incase of reserved category candidates).
- Copy of domicile certificate, duly attested in case of candidates applying for reserved posts.
- Candidate serving in Government/Semi Government/public Sector/Corporation should submit their application through proper channel.
- Demand Draft of 100/- (Non- refundable) in favour of General Manager, Bank Note Press payable at Dewas.
- Recent passport size photographs (two)
- Certificate by the employer as per Performa
enclosed with the Application form.