Instructions for Application Procedure
- The last date of Online Application for the Post of Management Trainee (C&O) and Asst. Supervisor (Civil) is over (29.10.2012).
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange for the post of Asst. Supervisor (Civil) to whom letter has been sent by CONCOR can apply online from 05.11.2012 to 26.11.2012 at the online application portal. Other criteria and terms and condition of the Recruitment Advertisement CON/HR/216/6/06.10.2012 and Instructions for application procedure at this application portal shall remain the same.
- These candidate should mention their CONCOR Reference Number (as mentioned in the letter issued to them by CONCOR) in the Online Application Form, otherwise their application will not be considered. These candidate should also retain the Letter issued to them by CONCOR for future reference.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they are eligible to apply
for the post(s) as per the eligibility criteria provided in the detailed recruitment
advertisement no. CON/HR/216/6/06.10.2012 and ready to comply with the requirements
and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are required to submit their application only through online mode at the application portal on
the CONCOR website http://www.concorindia.co.in at the ‘HR & Career Section’ – Recruitment
Notices Sub-Section as per the instructions provided therein. Last Date for applying
online is 29.10.2012.
- Candidates are required to deposit the application fee
online amounting to (a) 350/- plus applicable bank charges for the post of Management
Trainee (C&O) and (b)250/- plus applicable bank charges for the post of Asst.
Supervisor (Civil) at the online payment gateway by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card as per the instructions provided at the online application portal at the CONCOR
website. Application fee is non-refundable. Payment of Application Fee by any other mode is not accepted and the application may liable to be rejected. Candidates belonging
to the category of SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from submission of
application fee and they can apply and register their application without payment of any fee.
- Filling up of valid E-mail ID in the online application form is mandatory.
The E-mail ID filled up by the candidates should be valid for at least a period
of two years from the date of publication of advertisement. Please use your own
e-mail ID for online registration of application. An e-mail ID can be utilized only
once for online registration of application in this recruitment,
- Candidates must strictly observe that the details furnished by them in the online application are
true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned
post as per the eligibility criteria provided in the detailed recruitment advertisement.
At any stage (even after appointment), if it came to the knowledge of the management
that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per
advertised eligibility criteria their candidature/services may be cancelled/terminated
without assigning any reason,
- Rounding off of percentage of marks or experience period is not permitted. Please specify the exact percentage of marks and relevant experience period,
- Wherever, experience requirement is mentioned it should be in any of the areas specified in the job-description of the concerned post.
- After successful submission of online application, ‘Online Registration Slip’ will be generated carrying the unique ‘Online Registration Number’ of the candidate. Please note that online application is not complete unless the ‘Online Registration Slip’ for the candidate is generated.
- Candidates must note their ‘Online Registration Number’ which will be required for taking re-print of ‘Online Registration Slip’
and ‘Admit Card/Call Letter’ later from the link provided for the purpose at CONCOR website. They should also save/print online ‘Online Registration Slip’ as a proof
of submission of online application.
- No copies of certificates/ testimonials and other certificates are required to be sent by post to CONCOR at this stage,
- Applicants applying for the post of Asst. Supervisor (Civil) may submit their
choice of Region Group as ‘A’ or ‘B’ or ‘C’ or ‘D’ for final posting subject to
availability of post. However, their final posting will be decided by CONCOR. Candidates
who do not want to submit any specific choice of Region Group may choose option
‘E’. The Regions covered in ‘A’, ‘B’ , ‘C’ and ‘D’ are as follows:
|Region Group||Regions for Final Posting
|B||North West Region|
|C||South Central Region|
Candidates for the post of Management Trainee (C&O) will have All India Liability.
- Applicants for the post of Management Trainee (Commercial & Operations) may submit their choice of Test Centers for written test at :
No query pertaining to change of Test Centers for written test will be entertained by CONCOR later. Test Center for the post of Asst. Supervisor (Civil) will be at Delhi only.
- Admit Cards for Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview for valid candidates will be downloadable at the CONCOR website after the declaration of the schedule. Candidates will be required to carry their Admit Card at the time of Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview after pasting recent coloured passport size photograph(s) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer in Admit Card. They will also be required to carry a prescribed valid Photo ID proof.
- The candidates who qualify for interview after written test will be required to produce all certificates/ testimonials in original and NOC-No Objection Certificate (for candidates from Govt. / Semi Govt./PSUs). Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/or not found eligible for the post may be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that particulars submitted in the online application are complete in all respects.
- Incomplete online applications and applications without correct application fee details (wherever required) may be rejected.
- CONCOR Employees i.e., Internal candidates and candidates from Govt./Semi Govt./PSUs are required to send the printed online Registration Slip after completion of online registration through proper channel to GGM (HR), CONCOR Bhawan, C-3 Mathura Road, New Delhi-110076. Remaining candidates are not required to send the printed online registration slip.
The schedule for Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview of shortlisted candidates will be announced at this application portal. Please visit this application portal regularly for all information/ updates/ notices.
Valid recruitment related queries can be forwarded at email@example.com
No Documents are required to be sent by the candidates by Post at this Stage
(except CONCOR Employees and Candidates from Govt./Semi Govt./PSUs)